Mission and Core Values
Our mission is to empower students with the tools and skills to become effective global citizens through an established inquiry-based learning philosophy and a proven Mandarin/English dual language immersion model.
- We believe that integrity and responsibility are the most important qualities of an individual.
- We support the development of the whole child, emphasizing physical and emotional health along with academics.
- We value knowledge, creativity, independent thinking, and a strong work ethic.
- We strive to be open-minded, curious, compassionate, and informed about all cultures in the world. We encourage our students to work with diverse points of view.
- We value family and community, and believe one’s behavior affects others in the world. We enable our students to reflect on their learning experiences and take actions which will benefit themselves and both local and global communities.