Working at Shu Ren
Working at Shu Ren
We are currently seeking a qualified candidate for the position of Pre-Primary Head Teacher. This is a full-time salaried position:
OVERVIEW OF RESPONSIBILITIES
Under the direction of the Head of School and the PYP Coordinator, the Pre-Primary Head Teacher is responsible for all issues relating to Pre-Primary classes. The responsibilities include the following:
- Providing curriculum leadership in teaching in Pre-K classes under the guidance of the PYP Coordinator
- Working with the Head of School to ensure legal compliance to State’s Community Child Care Licensing regulations
- Other duties as assigned
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Early Childhood Education or a related field; all requirements for Childcare Center Director according to Community Care Licensing must be met.
- Minimal of 2 years of teaching experience in early childhood setting
- A native speaker of Mandarin Chinese able to clearly and effectively communicate in English both orally and in writing
- Excellent organizational skills and detail-oriented
- Two years of experience working as a Director of a Childcare Center.
- Master Degree in Child Development or Early Childhood Education.
- Experience in teaching in an IB/PYP school.
Conditions of employment:
Employees must satisfy all the pre-employment requirements prior to appointment which include, but are not limited to, tuberculosis clearance, fingerprint processing, and verification of their legal right to work in the United States.
Non-discrimination and equal employment opportunity policy:
Shu Ren International School is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in employment. The School does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, age, gender, or sexual orientation.
If you are interested in applying, please send a resume to email@example.com.