2015 – 2016 Admissions
Pre-Primary campus (Berkeley): We are accepting applications for students ages 2 through 4 at our 1333 University Avenue campus in Berkeley. Students aged 2 years are not required to be potty trained. Admission to the Pre-Primary 3 (age 3) and Pre-Primary 4 (age 4) classes require students to be potty-trained.
Admission to Kindergarten: Prospective students must be 5 years of age as of November 1.
(1) Submit the following items to Shu Ren International School by January 16, 2015:
- 2015-16 Application Form
- $75 application fee (check payable to Shu Ren International School).
- A photo of the applicant
(Please note: Any applications received after the deadline will be reviewed on a rolling basis.)
(2) Provide the Student Evaluation Form (Pre-K applicants, K applicants and Grade 1-8 applicants) to your child’s present teacher/care provider along with a stamped envelope addressed to Shu Ren International School. We will need to receive this prior to scheduling the interview and assessment.
(3) Attend an interview and assessment. After reviewing your completed application and Student Evaluation Form, we will contact you to schedule a parents interview and student assessment.
(4) In accordance with East Bay Independent Schools Association (EBISA) agreements, we will notify all applicants of admissions decisions on Friday, March 13, 2015.
(5) To complete the enrollment process, complete and submit the offered enrollment contract along with the required deposit by Friday, March 20, 2015.
Note: To apply for financial aid, please follow the instructions on Financial Aid sheet.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Cristella Chu, Admissions Director, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (510) 981-0320.