Tuition and Fees
TUITION AND PAYMENT PLANS for 2013-14 SCHOOL YEAR
• Tuition Excluding Summer Camp $15,900/year
• Discount for younger siblings 10%
A non-refundable deposit of 10% of the above selected tuition cost must accompany the enrollment agreement. The remaining balance can be paid in one of three payment plans:
• One payment:
o 100% due on July 1, 2013 (with a $200 discount)
• Two payments:
o 50% due on July 1, 2013
o 50% due on October 1, 2013
• Installment Plan: Due on the first of each month from July 2013 to March 2014 plus an administrative fee of $30 each month. All installment payments must be paid via Tuition Express (direct deposit from banks).
• Non-refundable application fee: due upon application: $75
• Material and activity fee, due on July 1, 2013: $300
(Covers classroom materials, snacks, admissions to special events, and cost to invite visiting assembly performers or presenters.)
• One-time enrollment fee (new students only), due on July 1, 2013: $1350
• Transportation and meal costs during field trips will be additional.
OPTIONAL PROGRAMS WITH ADDITIONAL FEES
Shu Ren offers the following optional programs: Extended Day Care program and Homework Club, After-School Enrichment classes, Vacation Camps, and Summer Programs.
Extended Day Care (EDC)
Extended Day care is available from 7:30am to 8:30am and from 3:00pm to 6:00pm, Monday through Friday. Morning care from 7:30am to 8:30am is free.
Unlimited usage (including EDC during all vacation camps, due on September 1, 2013) $2,800/year
Homework Club Only (3pm – 4pm school days) $1,200/year
Drop-in care (billed monthly) $12/hour
After-School Enrichment Classes
Additional fees apply.
There are days in fall, winter, and spring breaks during which Vacation Camps are provided. Enrollment is optional and can be made on a daily basis.
Weekly rate (8:30am – 3pm, M-F): $400/week
Daily rate (8:30am – 3pm): $125/day
Extended Day Care during Camps (7:30am – 8:30am, 3pm – 6pm): $15/Day
Schedule and fees for Summer Camp will be announced each spring.