Tuition and Fees
TUITION AND PAYMENT PLANS
• Tuition for the school year (September 2014 – June 2015, school days 8:30am – 3pm for all grades): $17,400
• Discount for younger siblings: 10%
• Payment Schedule
A non-refundable deposit of 10% of the above tuition cost must accompany the enrollment agreement. The remaining balance can be paid in one of three payment plans:
• One payment:
o 100% due on July 1, 2014 (with a $200 discount if paid on or before the due date – not applicable to recipients of financial aid or payment made after July 1, 2014)
• Two payments:
o 50% due on July 1, 2014
o 50% due on October 1, 2014
• Installment Plan: Due on the first of each month from July 2014 to March 2015 plus an administrative fee of $30 each month. All installment payments must be paid via Tuition Express (direct debits from banks).
• Non-refundable application fee: due upon application: $75
• Material and activity fee: due on July 1, 2014: $300
(Covers classroom materials, snacks, field trip admissions, and guest speaker/presenter fee.)
• One-time enrollment fee (new students only): due on July 1, 2014: $1,350
• Transportation, meal and lodging costs during field trips will be additional.
OPTIONAL PROGRAMS WITH ADDITIONAL FEES
Shu Ren offers the following optional programs: Extended Day Care program and Homework Club, After-School Enrichment classes, Vacation Camps, and Summer Programs.
Extended Day Care (EDC)
EDC is available outside of school hours from 7:30am to 8:30am and from 3:00pm to 6:00pm, Monday through Friday. Morning care from 7:30am to 8:30am is free.
Unlimited usage (including EDC during the fall, winter, and spring camps, but not the summer camp, due on September 1, 2014): $3,000/year
Homework club only (3pm – 4pm during school days, due on September 1, 2014): $1,400/year
Drop-in care (billed monthly): $12/hour
Late pick up fee (after 6pm): $5 per minute late
After-School Enrichment Classes Additional fees apply
There are three vacation camps provided during the fall (October), winter (February), and spring (April). Shu Ren will no longer provide a camp during the December Holiday. Enrollment is optional and can be made on a daily basis.
Vacation camp rate (8:30am – 3pm): $400/per camp session
Daily rate (8:30am – 3pm): $125/day
Extended day care during camps (7:30am – 8:30am, 3pm – 6pm): $15/day
Schedule and fees for Summer Camp will be announced each spring.