Do you believe that our next generation deserves an exceptional education experience?
So do we.
As a part of the Shu Ren International School team, you will gain unique, professional enrichment, a strong, supportive network, and access to a very special community of globally minded educators, families, and employees. Check here regularly to see all and any open positions within our school community. We currently have the following job opportunities:
1. PYP English Teacher (2019-2020 school year)
We are seeking a highly-qualified and experienced, English teacher to join our mission-oriented team for the 2019-2020 school year.
Qualifications and Experience
- Preferred experience in the IB Primary Years Programme
- Appropriate teaching credential
Knowledge and skills
- Excellent communication skills with an ability to communicate effectively in both oral and written English.
- Have a high level of understanding of current research as to how children learn.
- Ability to work flexibly and collaboratively as part of a team.
- Inspire children in a classroom of mixed ages and through differentiated instruction.
- Create challenging and engaging learning opportunities for all students.
- English teaching for a combined Grade 3/4 classroom
- Attend weekly PYP curriculum planning meetings
- Keep up-to-date assessment data of students
- Yard supervisory duty to be determined
- Participate in whole-school special events
Non-discrimination and Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Shu Ren International School is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in employment. The School does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, age, gender, or sexual orientation.
Conditions of Employment
Employees must satisfy all the pre-employment requirements prior to appointment, which include, but are not limited to, tuberculosis clearance, fingerprint processing, and verification of their legal right to work in the United States.
Please send a cover letter and resume to jie.moore at shurenschool.org.