Sign up for our Tours and Open Houses!
We encourage all prospective families to attend either an Open House, or, schedule an individual school tour to better understand Shu Ren's approach to learning in an inquiry-based, Mandarin immersion environment. Please submit your inquiry through our Inquiry Form. Our Admissions Office will be in touch with you to schedule a time for your visit.
Application and Enrollment
Step 1. Apply
Please submit the following items to Shu Ren International School:
- Online Application Form. A $100 non-refundable application fee is required.
- Two years of previous academic records (as applicable).
- Teacher Recommendation (for K-8 applicants only):
- This form will be emailed to you after submission of the application.
- Submit the appropriate form to email@example.com or mail to The Admissions Office, Shu Ren International School, 2125 Jefferson Avenue, Berkeley, CA 94703.
- Families interested in details about financial aid - please our Financial Aid Page. The Financial Aid application must be submitted at the same time as the Admissions Application.
Step 2. Schedule a Parent Interview and a Student Visit
For all applicants, the school will contact you to schedule a Parent interview and Student observation (except for Pre-K 2 applicants) after reviewing the submitted application documents listed above.
Step 3. Receive Admissions and Financial Aid Decision Notification
Step 4. Sign Enrollment Contract