Socks To Help Better Our World
As part of our commitment to action, we have partnered with CAWS (California Association of IB World Schools) and We Help Two to assist communities still suffering from the devastating effects of the wildfires and mudslides. Through this program not only will we raise funds by selling socks but also impact our local community through the "warm sock" donation program by sharing sock donations with shelters in our community. Funds raised from this campaign will go to either:
- Sonoma County Resilience Fund
- American Red Cross - Ventura and Los Angeles Counties
- United Way of Greater Los Angeles’ Southern California Wildfire and Flood Fund
- United Way of Ventura County’s Thomas Fire Fund
More information about this worthwhile cause can be found at http://www.wehelptwo.com/
How it works:
You can buy a pack of 3 pair of funky socks for $12 each and they will be available at the Intercultural Festival on Saturday, April 28. We have a range of sizes, styles and designs!
You can go to our online campaign at https://my.wehelptwo.com/campaign?id=821 and order all the socks you need! You have two choices for delivery,
1) Free shipping to Shu Ren (These will be sent out at the end of our campaign
on May 30.)
2) Ship to home. (There is a shipping fee but they will be sent out the day the order is received.)
If you have any questions about this, please do not hesitate to get in touch - email@example.com.